Coca‑Cola Youth Empowered programme
Youth Empowered is a new program developed by Coca‑Cola HBC to help support young people aged 18-30, focusing on those who aren’t in education, employment or training. This diverse and inclusive programme is designed to empower young people to achieve their career ambitions and live a fuller life.
Delivered through a combination of online engagement & e-learning and in- person sessions, the Youth Empowered programme provides fundamental life and business skills to support young people in their transition from school to meaningful employment, while helping them to build long-lasting professional and peer networks. Through our business network, we leverage our relationships with training providers, community organisations, customers, suppliers and other business partners to create a network of groups and organisations which will mentor, assist and provide opportunities to Youth Empowered participants.
We commit to support young people on their journey towards meaningful employment or education, through the provision of fundamental life and business skills as well as effective networks.
What we will measure:
- Number of participants who report a positive impact to their life and wellbeing after participating in the programme upon follow-up surveying
- Number of participants who report to have
- found meaningful employment
- been admitted to education/learning course
- decided on a new course/career direction to successfully pursue within one year after completion of the programme.